AMMI CAPTURE TIME
Ammi Capture Time (Premium) Brightening & Anti-Wrinkle is a premium skin booster that hydrates the skin and reduces signs of aging. It is popular in South Korea for those who have dry and dull skin.
Ammi Capture Time contains a powerful combination of ingredients to hydrate and brighten the skin while smoothing out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid works as a humectant, drawing moisture into the skin and keeping it there. Niacinamide and Glutathione help to even out the skin tone and help prevent discoloration due to aging and sun damage. The addition of Cu-Tripeptide (Copper Tripeptide) helps promote the production of collagen and elastin, diminishing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Provides deep hydration: Acting as a natural humectant, Hyaluronic Acid draws moisture into the skin, providing it with deep and long-lasting hydration.
- Long-lasting anti-aging effects: Advanced anti-wrinkle and brightening formula gives the skin a youthful and radiant glow.
- Safe and easy application: Can be easily administered using microneedling or mesotherapy to stimulate results from the inside.
Ammi Capture Time (Premium) can be applied using
- 1-4mm needle (injections)
- Hydra Stamp
- Hydra Pen
- Hydra Roller
- EZ Injector
Always make sure the treatment area is cleaned and disinfected before starting the treatment.
Apply numbing cream according to the product instructions.
Wipe skin after numbing.
Set up your application device according to the device instructions.
When injecting, evenly distribute injection points, spacing them 1cm apart and injecting approximately 0.2ml of solution per point. Use 0.4ml for deeper wrinkles.
Apply recovery cream and sunscreen after the treatment.
For the best results, repeat this treatment using the following schedule.
Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Chloride (NaCl), Sodium Phosphate Dibasic Dihydrate, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic Dihydrate, Purified Water, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Adenosine, Glutathione, Cu-Tripeptide.
- Store at room temperature, avoiding excessive temperatures.
- Please keep away from direct sunlight.